The teepad on hole 9 has been due a face-lift for a while and we’re very pleased to announce that it’s now looking and playing a whole let better. The drive from the long tee of hole 9 demands extreme accuracy as you ‘thread’ the very tight 85m fairway up to the basket. With the new longer, flatter and graveled teepad, we expect to see a lot more birdies and to hear a lot less swearing on this hole.
Follow Two Heads on
- World's first flyover video of Australia's oldest #discgolf course, Poimena Reserve in #Hobart, #Tasmania ow.ly/uuBd2 7 years ago
- #discgolf photos from the Discology Two Heads Open at Poimena Reserve in #Tasmania #Australia ow.ly/iYRPU 8 years ago
- Read the tournament report from the 2011 Two Heads Disc Golf Open in Tasmania, Australia http://ow.ly/40cs7 #discgolf 10 years ago
- Two Heads Disc Golf Open in Tasmania - news item on Southern Cross TV http://ow.ly/3QOd8 10 years ago
- Photos from last weekend's Two Heads Open in Tasmania are now on Poimena's Flickr channel http://ow.ly/3NONt 10 years ago